Medical Lake High School College
and Career Readiness Program
Why? The intent of CCR is to:
1. Connect ALL students to a trusted adult/adviser in the school
- . Guide students through a series of lessons, activities, and presentations that will assist them in determining a path for their future.
- Prepare and present a High School & Beyond Plan during a Student-Led Conference in the spring of 2018.
**Washington State requires students to develop a High School and Beyond Plan that addresses how they will meet high school graduation requirements and their post-secondary intentions. A student’s plan, which is revised as he/she moves through high school, includes the necessary classes for a two or four- year postsecondary pathway, a technical college, an apprenticeship program, a certificate program, the workforce or military training.
Where and When?
- CCR will take place every other Friday during the regular school day
- Students will meet in their adviser’s classroom (or designated location) between 4th period and lunch (11:48 a.m. to 12:28 p.m.).
More information to the right
LINKS TO COLLEGES
NCAA & NAIA Information
If you are interested in playing college athletics please see the following websites;
for more information.
Community Resource Guide
Accredited Online Colleges and Universities
An education-focused resource that includes several comprehensive database which allows anyone to search for accredited online schools throughout the nation, specific online degree programs, or online colleges in Washington State that can help you pursue an education and career of your choice.