The end of the year is fast approaching for our seniors. I want to make you aware of some important dates and events:
May 25th – Deadline for all online credit recovery courses to be complete in order to participate in Graduation.
June 1st – Yearbook Signing Day and last day for seniors to attend the Skills Center
June 4th – Senior Finals for periods 1, 3, and 5
Senior Skill Center Students report to school for finals for the class periods you have
June 5th – Senior Finals for periods 2, 4, and 6
June 6th – Senior Breakfast at Timber Creek Buffet (at no cost to the students)
* must ride the bus, and bus leaves promptly at 8:30 a.m. from the HS and will return by 11:00 a.m.
Graduation Practice #1 (MANDATORY) @ 11:00 a.m. – High School Gymnasium
* We will feed you lunch in between practice and the Senior Awards ceremony.
Senior Awards @ 1:00 p.m. to 2:25 p.m. – Family, friends and community members are
welcome to attend. Please dress appropriately.
* Dollars for Scholars scholarships will be awarded at this ceremony, along with other “surprise” awards.
Distribution of Caps and Gowns – following the Senior Awards in the high school gym.
June 7th – Senior trip to Silverwood Theme Park (cost is $15.00 per student)
* must ride the bus, and the bus leaves promptly at 9:15 a.m. from the bus loop and will
return by 4:30 p.m.
* The water park will not be open at this time.
* ALL FINES AND FEES NEED TO BE PAID TO MS. PATTY PRIOR TO BOARDING
June 8th – Graduation Practice #2 @ Eastern Washington University (MANDATORY) – bus leaves promptly at 8:30 a.m. from the bus loop – arriving at 9:00 a.m. at EWU
* all students must ride the bus unless there is a signed release of liability signed by the student, parent and administrator on file.
* ALL STUDENTS MUST BRING THEIR CAPS/GOWNS ON THE BUS!
Picnic Lunch (location TBD), provided by Medical Lake High School at no cost.
“Senior Grad Walk” – Hallett Elementary, Medical Lake Middle School and Medical
Lake High School. ALL STUDENTS MUST BRING THEIR CAPS/GOWNS to walk the
halls of the schools in celebration! (MANDATORY)
* Approximate time will be from 12:30 p.m.- 2:15 p.m.
June 9th – Graduation Day @ Eastern Washington University @ 11:00 a.m. to approximately
12:30 p.m. – Special Events Pavilion (Reese Court)
* Students must be there by 10:00 a.m.
* Doors open at 10:00 a.m. to family and friends. No tickets necessary – All are
* Parking available in the large lot above the Football Field, the lot next to Reese Court or
along the street.
* Diplomas will be available for pick-up after the ceremony IF your student has no
fees/fines, has not borrowed a cap/gown (they will need to return to Ms. Kim at school),
or is not dependent on a Running Start course for graduation.