Yearbook Cost is $55 after tax.
New this Year:
CUSTOM 2-PAGE CREATION DEADLINE: MARCH 31, 2023
- Students & families can now create two custom pages for their yearbook only (reviewed for appropriate content).
- Families can purchase books to donate for students in need.
- Yearbooks purchased after the deadline (5/5/23) will be shipped to the student's home with an added shipping cost.
PURCHASE DEADLINE TO RECEIVE BOOK ON DISTRIBUTION DAY: May 5, 2023
Yearbook distribution day is June 2, 2023.
NO EMAIL PHOTO SUBMISSIONS
Submission form (link above) to upload your senior photos. Oct. 31, 2022 Deadline.
There is no charge for senior photos.
1. You may upload up to three (3) senior photos as digital copies in (.jpg) format.
Hard copies are not accepted.
Use the highest resolution possible (Preferably 300 dpi).
Final size of the main photo will be approx. 2.5" high by 2" wide.
Photos of poor resolution may be rejected (in that case your school portrait will be used).
2. Please label the name of the file in the following format: LastName_FirstName_Primary.jpg, LastName_FirstName_2.jpg, LastName_FirstName_3.jpg.
Please Note: The file name will be appended with your Google Account name and that is normal.
3. Primary photos should preferably be cropped from the waist up or closer. No hand gestures.
4. No weapons of any kind.
5. No darkly tinted eye wear is to be worn.
6. Clothing must be appropriate school attire. This is to be determined by DRESS REQUIREMENTS included in this handbook and by the school administration.
7. Final decisions on acceptable pictures will be made by the school administration. If you have any questions, please call the high school at 565-3200.
8. If you qualify for free or reduced lunch, please see Mrs. Wilbanks for information about senior photos being available free of charge for you.
Submission form (link above) for your senior baby photos. Cost is $10 each payable to the high school business office. (Payments accepted beginning in Sept. 2022) You can order up to three separate baby photos. Hard copies are not accepted. If you don't have computer scanning capabilities, apps such as Google PhotoScan work well to scan photos using your smart phone. Otherwise photo centers such as Walmart or Costco would be your best bet.
Please label the name of the file in the following format: LastName_FirstName_Baby.jpg.
Oct. 31, 2022 Deadline.
Seniors can submit (link above) an optional quote for the yearbook. Administration has final approval for any quotes deemed inappropriate. 250 Character Limit. These must be submitted from the MLSD student account login.
Oct. 31, 2022 Deadline.
Senior recognition pages (link above) are a great way to commemorate your son or daughter at this important milestone of high school graduation.
NOTE: We will have a limit of 8 full pages for senior recognition, first-come, first-serve.
(Payments accepted beginning in September)
Quarter Page - 4.25" Wide x 5.5" Tall - $55
Half Page - 8.5" Wide x 5.5" Tall - $85
Full Page - 8.5" Wide x 11" Tall - $150
Payment/Photos and Artwork Deadline to MLHS Business Office/Online is Jan. 31, 2023.
Contact Mr. Perry at [email protected] for more info.