Submission form (link above) to upload your senior photos. Oct. 31, 2021 Deadline.
There is no charge for senior photos.
1. You may upload up to three (3) senior photos as digital copies in *.jpeg format.
Hard copies are not accepted.
Use the highest resolution possible (Preferably 300 dpi).
Final size of the main photo will be approx. 2.5" high by 2" wide.
Photos of poor resolution may be rejected (in that case your school portrait will be used).
2. Please label the name of the file in the following format: LastName_FirstName_Primary.jpg, LastName_FirstName_2.jpg, LastName_FirstName_3.jpg.
3. Primary photos ideally should be cropped from the waist up or closer. No hands or gestures.
4. No weapons of any kind.
5. No darkly tinted eye wear is to be worn.
6. Clothing must be appropriate school attire. This is to be determined by DRESS REQUIREMENTS included in this handbook and by the school administration.
7. Final decisions on acceptable pictures will be made by the school administration. If you have any questions, please call the high school at 565-3200.
8. If you qualify for free or reduced lunch, please see Mrs. Wilbanks for information about senior photos being available free of charge for you.
Submission form (link above) for your senior baby photos. Cost is $10 each payable to the high school business office. (Payments accepted beginning in Sept. 2021) You can order up to three separate baby photos. Hard copies are not accepted. If you don't have computer scanning capabilities, apps such as Google PhotoScan work well to scan photos using your smart phone. Otherwise photo centers such as Walmart or Costco would be your best bet.
Please label the name of the file in the following format: LastName_FirstName_Baby.jpg.
Oct. 31, 2021 Deadline.
Seniors can submit (link above) an optional quote for the yearbook. Administration has final approval for any quotes deemed inappropriate. 250 Character Limit. These must be submitted from the MLSD student account login.
Oct. 31, 2021 Deadline.
Senior recognition pages (link above) are a great way to commemorate your son or daughter at this important milestone of high school graduation.
NOTE: We will have a limit of 8 full pages for senior recognition, first-come, first-serve.
(Payments accepted beginning in Sept. 2021)
Quarter Page - 4.25" Wide x 5.5" Tall - $55
Half Page - 8.5" Wide x 5.5" Tall - $85
Full Page - 8.5" Wide x 11" Tall - $150
Payment/Photos and Artwork Deadline to MLHS Business Office/Online is Jan. 31, 2022.
Contact Mr. Perry at email@example.com for more info.
Yearbook Cost is $55. (Payments accepted beginning in Sept. 2021)
YEARBOOK GUARANTEED PURCHASE DEADLINE : MARCH 31, 2022
Due to an excess inventory of purchased yearbooks in the past, we have implemented a purchase deadline to ensure an accurate count of yearbooks that need to be purchased. Please remember to purchase a yearbook by the above date (March 31, 2022) to ensure that you will receive one. Yearbooks can be purchased online through your student account or in-person at the MLHS Business Office. The yearbooks arrive approximately 1.5 weeks before summer vacation.