We will meet in the high school auditorium and discuss topics such as:
1) What to expect during your student’s senior year… can you believe you have a senior already?!
2) College and Career Readiness (CCR) and what will be expected of seniors in order to meet graduation requirements. * Please note, CCR and a Student-Led Conference takes the place of the old “senior project.”
3) Senior Graduation Week Schedule and deadlines.
4) We will have a financial aid expert from SCC join us to explain the financial aid process. This will cover information on the FAFSA, scholarships, loans, grants, work study, etc. The financial aid representative will also be around to answer questions afterward. Anyone thinking of attending post-secondary education in the Fall of 2020 should fill out the FAFSA October 1, 2019.
5) Special guests…. Dollars for Scholars representatives and Senior All-Nighter info. will be shared.