Tips for Student Success
- Set three reminders/alarms on your phone or other device.
- One for 1st period, 2nd Period, and 3rd Period.
- e.g. (7:30 AM, 10:25 AM, 12:55 PM)
- Check your student email and Google Classroom daily.
- Reach out and ask questions or voice any concerns to your teachers or counselors.
- Use a quiet study area, seated comfortably at a desk or table for your daily class meetings.
- Stay active and move at some point during the day.
- Stay on top of deadlines and don't procrastinate. Use your time during the school way to complete your work so you can relax after school.
- Take care of your Chromebook and other school equipment.
- Sign up for MLHS Text Message Reminders.
- Proper Settings and How to Start Your Google Meet Everyday.
2020 Distance Learning Information, Guidelines, & Tips
Mr. Spring Welcomes the Freshmen Class of 2024
MLHS Students Advice to Incoming Freshmen
Athletics Update - Fall 2020