Building Entry and Starting School
- There will only be two entry points: 1) Main Entrance for students who do not ride the bus, 2) Bus Loop Entrance for students that do ride the bus. (See Map Above)
- Students coming to school on the bus will arrive at approximately 7:30 - 7:45 AM. Bus riders will enter the building via the normal bus loop entrance by the locker rooms. Such students will then proceed to the cafeteria for independent study. At 8:45 students will transition to 1st period which begins at 9:00.
- For students who can provide their own transportation, the main office entrance will open at 8:45 AM.
- All students coming to school must bring their health attestation forms. - Parents must sign unless the student is 18 years old. A bundle of forms will be provided to students on the first day of in-person, but please print one form for the first day if you are able.
Attendance and Instructional Expectations for Virtual School Days
(Every student has 3 virtual days during the week)
- Friday, 100% virtual for ALL students. Students expected to report to the google meet at the beginning of class just like we have been doing.
- Depending on your cohort group, each student will continue to be virtual on M/W or T/TH. Students and families, this is important, please identify your attendance and instructional expectation as indicated by each individual teacher via the course syllabus and google classroom messages. Some teachers may expect you to report to class at the beginning of the period while others may establish a slightly different routine. Either way, your teachers will have specific attendance and learning expectations every day.
Start of School
As a reminder, the school day still begins at 7:55. At 7:55 students have designated time to complete work independently. This work could be from the day before or in preparation for class that day. It could even be something ongoing such as a research project and/or tasks for any school assignment.
- Students riding the bus to school will arrive at their regular time, enter school via the bus loop entrance in the locker room hallway and proceed to the cafeteria.
- Students who are able to provide their own transportation will work independently from home and arrive to school at 8:45 to report for first period.
What to Bring Daily:
- Backpack or bag (lockers will not be available).
- Water bottle.
- Charged Chromebook & Charger
- Paper, Pencil, Binder (normal school supplies)
- Your face mask
- Signed health attestation form.
Safety and Health Reminders:
- Face Coverings must be worn in the building at all times except when eating during lunch (no eating in classrooms) or taking sips of water.
- The school will provide a pack of 5 cloth face coverings to each student (only if you have not already been given one).
- Keeping a minimum distance of 6 feet is extremely important.
- Students will not be able to gather in hallways or anywhere on campus.
- Do not come to school if you are experiencing Covid-related symptoms.
- Effective February 1, we return to periods 1-3 in the block schedule.
- All students should check their schedule on Skyward to verify periods 1-3.
- School Photos (includes portraits, clubs, groups, and all senior photos) will be taking place on Feb. 3-4 (depending on Cohort).
| Monday-Thursday Hybrid Schedule
|7:55 - 8:55 AM - Independent Work / Teacher Prep
|9:00 - 10:35 AM - Period 1
|10:40 AM - 12:15 PM - Period 2
|12:15 - 12:45 PM - Lunch
|12:50 - 2:25 PM - Period 3
| Friday 100% Virtual Schedule
|9:00 - 10:00 AM - Period 1
|10:10 - 11:10 AM - Period 2
|11:10 - 11:40 AM - Lunch
|11:45 AM - 12:15 PM - Access Time/CCR (Only when scheduled)
| 12:20 - 1:20 PM - Period 3
| 1:25 - 2:25 PM - Independent Work / Teacher Prep
- Know your Cohort Group and what days you come to school!
- Cohort A - Monday and Wednesday - Last Name A-K
- Cohort B - Tuesday and Thursday - Last Name L-Z
- Friday is All Virtual from home for both cohorts.
- Students still responsible for virtual learning on non in-person days.
- Lockers (both hallway and locker room) will not be available this year. Students in Life Fitness/Weights will be able to change in the locker rooms but must bring their belongings back out with them.
- NO CELL PHONE use in classrooms (see cell phone policy).
Food and Drink Reminders:
- Lunch and breakfast are free for ALL students this year! (Students can bring their own lunch as well).
- Lunch Locations:
- Seniors - Cafeteria
- Juniors - Small Gym Bleachers
- Sophomores - Big Gym (North Side Bleachers)
- Freshmen - Big Gym (South Bleachers)
- We have a closed campus for Lunch for the remainder of the year.
- No eating will be allowed in classrooms.
- Bring a fill-able water bottle.
- Please treat each hallway like a two-way road; Stay to the Right and follow the arrows.
- Students must stay mobile while transitioning to class.
- No gatherings please.