Oct. 31, 2018 Deadline.
1. You may turn in up to three (3) senior photos as digital copies in *.jpeg format. Hard copies are not accepted.
2. Please label the name of the file in the following format: LastName_FirstName_Main.jpg, LastName_FirstName_2.jpg, LastName_FirstName_3.jpg.
3. Primary photos must have the face be between 1" and 1 ½" which means pictures should be from the waist up or closer. No hands or gestures.
4. No hats, scarves, bandannas or other head coverings, sunglasses or extensive make-up.
5. No darkly tinted eye wear is to be worn.
6. Clothing is appropriate school attire. This is to be determined by DRESS REQUIREMENTS included in this handbook and by the school administration.
7. Final decisions on acceptable pictures will be made by the school administration. If you have any questions, please call the high school at 565-3200.
8. If you are having a difficult time having the picture taken, please contact Mr. Perry at email@example.com.